These DIY woodland inspired cookies with a royal icing zipper have been an idea I’ve wanted to create for for sometime now. I finally had the opportunity when I was asked to make cookies for a baby shower, and the client loved the idea! However they would be fabulous for a lovely festive harvest sweets table, party favors, or an early education teacher gift! Each finished cookie was created with a royal icing open zipper, that reveals an adorable Woodland Fox!
Supplies For This Project:
• Decorating nozzles #1 (http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z)
• Decorating nozzle #1.5 http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z)
• Decorating nozzle #2 (http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z)
• Decorating nozzle #3 (http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z)
• 12-inch decorating bag: (http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO)
• Tissue paper
• Scribe tool (http://bit.ly/1KSlQue)
• Artistic brush: (http://bit.ly/1MALk3F)
•Fancy square cookie cutter: (http://bit.ly/1Lmj3sg)
•Woodland fox image: (http://etsy.me/1YlGBH9)
• Cookie Dough Recipe you may find mine @5th avenue Cakes shop: http://bit.ly/1iLvWFH or (use your favorite recipe)
•Royal Icing Recipe you may find mine @5th avenue Cakes shop: http://bit.ly/1KLvDED (or use your favorite recipe)
•Flood consistency royal icing
•Soft rubbed-down consistency royal icing
•Off-peak royal consistency royal icing
• – Wilton Color Right System: (http://bit.ly/1SCBUpc)
•The Sugar Art
• -Classic gold: (http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9)
• – Edible Rainbow Dust Marker: (http://bit.ly/1kSmwcO)
• EverClear or lemon extract
Watch my video for the tutorial on how to create the woodland fox and royal icing zipper cookies!
For more confectionary decorating designs click on the photos below!