This cake is also featured in Cake Decoration Heaven!
Black and white wedding cakes are hugely popular, especially during Autumn wedding season. The cake above is a three tier wedding cake graceful stacked with Bas relief top tier, hand dot painting middle tier, and a geometric angle zigzag billowed bottom tier. A majestic fantasy wafer paper flower, metallic leaves and elegant royal icing borders tie the entire cake together.
This elegant Black and White cake is perfect yet quite simple to create!
Supplies Needed For This Project:
• Stephen Benison autumn mold or any autumn mold
• Floral mold: http://bit.ly/1Lu3Hqt
• Dresden tool: http://bit.ly/1PtqT9Y
• 30 gauge wire
• Artistic brushes, Various sizes
• Acrylic ruler: http://amzn.to/1LMnWeO
• Straight edge razor blade, craft store
• Mini rolling pin: http://bit.ly/1MWdlDO
• #16 star nozzle: http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
• #199 star nozzle: http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
• 12″ decorating bag: http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO
• Travel Steamer or Electric kettle
• 4×4-inch white fondant covered cake, satin ice
• 6×6 Black fondant covered cake, satin ice
• 8×4 white covered fondant cake, satin ice
• Petal Dust: : http://bit.ly/1JSSSsv
• -Highlighter gold
• -Blush Pink
• -Wafer paper: Icing Images
• -Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Grocery store
You may find the supplies and materials for this project at Shop 5th Avenue Cakes
Watch my video and see how to create this elegant black and white cake
For Elegant Wedding Cake Designs click on the photos below!