These elegant engagement cookies with interlocking rings are the result of a partnership with Cookie Cutter Kingdom. They are one of my favorite brands of cutters.
To achieve the interlock rings trace the inside of the diamond ring cookie cutter, with the diamond facing upright. Now turn the ring horizontally and place the ring in the centre of the diamond ring and trace the band only.
*Visit Cookie Cutter Kingdom for an exclusive offer (link given below)-
“Receive a free cookie cutter (up to $5 value) for orders $25 and over”
Supplies Needed For This Project;
• Decorating nozzles #1 http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
• Decorating nozzle #2 http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
• 12-inch decorating bag: http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO
• Tissue paper
• Scribe tool: http://bit.ly/1KSlQue
• Artistic brush: http://bit.ly/1MALk3F
•The Nice Plaque cookie cutter large: http://bit.ly/1TWeivF
•Diamond Ring cookie cutter mini: http://bit.ly/1TW8QsC
•Exclusive cookie cutter offer: http://bit.ly/1NxY5Jo
• Small dish of water
• Cookie Dough Recipe you may find mine @5th avenue Cakes shop: http://bit.ly/1iLvWFH or (use your favorite recipe)
•Royal Icing Recipe you may find mine @5th avenue Cakes shop: http://bit.ly/1KLvDED (or use your favorite recipe)
•Flood consistency royal icing
•Soft peak consistency royal icing
•Off-peak royal consistency royal icing
• – Wilton Color Right System: Black http://bit.ly/1SCBUpc
• -Juniper Green
•The Sugar Art
• -Nu Silver: http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• -Sterling Pearl: http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• – Edible Rainbow Dust Marker: http://bit.ly/1kSmwcO
• EverClear or lemon extract
• Dehydrator or Fan: http://amzn.to/1EboNYY or http://amzn.to/1QNfQZs
Watch my video to see how to create and decorate these elegant and romantic engagement ring cookies!
For more confectionary decorating designs click on the photos below!