For a Do It Yourself Wedding: Classy wedding cookies are a perfect accompaniment to my DIY Black & White Wedding Cake!
The finished cookie is flooded with black royal icing exquisitely decorated with pointillism (dot art/painting)!
You will want to flood your cookies 24 hours in advanced, this method needs the royal icing to be completely dry.
Supplies For This Project:
• Artist brushes
• -10/0: http://bit.ly/1KLwAN1
• -4/0: http://bit.ly/1KLwAN1
• -3/0: http://bit.ly/1KLwAN1
• -2/0: http://bit.ly/1KLwAN1
• Wilton Decorating Brush Set: http://bit.ly/1MALk3F
• #2 piping nozzle: http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
• #0 piping nozzle: http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
• Parchment paper cones
• 12 decorating bag: http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO
• Mini Craft Magnets: http://amzn.to/1lklu9Q
• Cookie Dough recipe (You may use any recipe) for my recipe: http://bit.ly/1iLvWFH
• Royal Icing Recipe, ((You may use any recipe) for my recipe: http://bit.ly/1KLvDED
• Elite petal dust:
• -White: http://bit.ly/1MKE7JQ
• -Classic gold: http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• -NuSilver: http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• -Pink : http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• -Flood consistency
• -Rubbed down consistency
• -Off-peak consistency
You may find the supplies and materials for this project at Shop 5th Avenue Cakes
Anne Yorks of Flour Box Bakery is the genius behind the Mini Craft Magnets technique!
Try her Craftsy class for more unique ideas!
Watch my video and see the majestic silhouette develop out of pointillism!
For more wedding decorating designs click on the photos below!