With so many cookie cutters on the market you could spend a small fortune buying different shapes for every project. Therefore I decided to use the cookie cutters I already owned to create these sweet witch cookies! I love being able to use my cutters to create different designs
This is the third and final halloween cookie decorating project for this year.
Have a Happy Halloween!
Supplies Needed For This Project:
• Wilton Tulip cutter: http://bit.ly/1WiZbwG
• Medium Heart cutter: http://bit.ly/1WiZbwG
• Decorating Nozzle #2: http://bit.ly/1PViFpe
• Decorating Nozzle #1: http://bit.ly/1PViFpe
• Decorating Nozzle #o: http://bit.ly/1PViFpe
• 12-inch Decorating bags: http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO
• Scribe tool: http://bit.ly/1NnUD5H
• Artistic brush: http://bit.ly/1RWpKHp
• Cookie Dough recipe (You may use any recipe) for my recipe: http://bit.ly/1iLvWFH
• Royal Icing Recipe, ((You may use any recipe) for my recipe: http://bit.ly/1KLvDED
• -Flood consistency
• -Rubbed down consistency
• Wilton color right
• -Black: http://bit.ly/1W5TJ5v
• Wilton Violet: http://bit.ly/1LF4dyq
• Wilton Royal Blue
• Sugar flair Paprika/flesh tone
• Edible marker Rainbow dust: http://bit.ly/1kSmwcO
You may find the supplies and materials for this project at Shop 5th Avenue Cakes
To achieve the purple colour:
2/3 of a toothpick violet
1/3 of a toothpick royal blue
1 drop black
Watch my video to see how I created and decorated the these sweet witch cookies!
For more Halloween and Autumn designs click on the photos below!