The new Minion movie describes how these adorable little goggled eye cuties began.
I have seen minion backpacks, shirts, even bathing suits,
the movie seems to coincide with back to school.
A Minion lunchbox cookie seems to be the perfect project!
I chose not to put a bottom on the minion lunch box; if I had planned
to fill the box I would have placed a bottom on.
Supplies Needed For This Project:
• Piping nozzle #3, http://bit.ly/1PViFpe
• Piping nozzle #2, http://bit.ly/1PViFpe
• Piping nozzle #1, http://bit.ly/1PViFpe
• Piping nozzle #45 Ateco
• 12″ decorating bags, http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO
• Scribe tool, http://bit.ly/1MWdlDO
• Sugar cookie recipe, use your favorite or use mine in my shop
• Royal icing recipe, use your favorite or use mine in my shop
• -Flood consistency
• -20 second consistency
• -Stiff consistency
• Silver Lustre dust
All supplies, materials, and recipes can be found at Shop 5th Avenue Cakes
All the colours were created using Wilton Color Right System
All the colour recipes are per 1/2-cup royal icing
Pink: 6 drops pink to 1/8 toothpick black
Grey: 3 drops black
Yellow: 4 drops yellow to 1/16 toothpick orange
Blue: 4 drops blue
Black: 7 drops black
Watch the video below to see the Minions come to life
For more ideas and royal icing decorating projects click on the photos below!