I love creating bridal/ wedding cookies, and a last weekend I designed these
for a client who wanted sugar cookies that where inspired by the
elements of her wedding. The grown had beautiful lace roses on a lovely blush pink dress.
My first thought was brush embroidery, however I wanted the rose to have
a realistic look. I looked at perfect photos on pinterest and played with design to the
Supplies For This Project:
- Artist brush #2
- PME 1.5 or Wilton #1, you will need 2
- Parchment cones or disposable bag
- Paper towel
- Damp cloth
- Royal icing, recipe below
- Vanilla Bean Sugar cookie recipe, or use your favorite recipe
- A small cup cooled boiled water
You can find the supplies at Shop 5th Avenue Cakes
I used my real egg white royal icing recipe you can find it here!
Watch the video below and then we can brush embroider our cookies together!
For Wedding and bridal project click on the photos below