I love this brilliant bright tropical flower, with it’s
beautiful, exotic striking two-tone colors. The unusual shape is fun to pipe.
The flower is uplifting and joyous, perfect for almost any occasion.
For this project you will need:
- PME writer nozzle #1 or Wilton/Ateco #1
- PME writer nozzle 1.5
- PME writer nozzle #2 or Wilton/Ateco #2
- PME Supertube 57 or Wilton 101 s
- PME Supertube #43
- 2-parchment cones without a nozzle, cut into a “V”
- parchment cone or disposable piping bag
- damp cloth
- Artist brush
- Fancy square cookie
- Vanilla or Orange spice sugar cookie recipe
- Satin Ice Fondant
- Royal icing
- Wilton color right
- Vine green,SKGI
Visit Shop 5th Avenue Cakes for supplies
Colour 175 grams of fondant with a 1/2 toothpick of vine green.
Bake, cool, and cover your cookies with fondant.
Vein, and Stamen: Rubbed down
Centre petals, Carrot shaped, Fuchsia leaves, and leaves: Off peak
Border: The star beads: Off peaks
Over piped “C’ scroll rubbed down
Please enjoy the video and learn how to create the Royal Icing Fuchsia Flower Cookie
I was thinking this cookie would be awesome for Mother’s day.
A little change to the traditional fresh flower arrangement!