Santa will soon be approaching and to warm him up leave hot cocoa cookies with his milk! These cookies are not just perfect for Christmas Eve, but the entire winter season.
The cookies above were created with cutters I already owned: A teacup cookie cutter and an oval shaped cookie cutter!
Supplies Needed for This Project:
⁃ Decorating nozzle #2 http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
⁃ Decorating nozzle #3 http://bit.ly/1Lu3L9z
⁃ 12-inch decorating bag: http://bit.ly/1IiNWMO
⁃ Scribe tool: http://bit.ly/1KSlQue
⁃ Artistic brush: http://bit.ly/1MALk3F
⁃ Teacup cookie cutter Wilton: http://bit.ly/1WiZbwG
⁃ Oval cookie cutter Cookie Cutter Kingdom: http://bit.ly/22qfspm
• Cookie Dough Recipe you may find mine @5th avenue Cakes shop: http://bit.ly/1iLvWFH or (use your favorite recipe)
• Royal Icing Recipe you may find mine @5th avenue Cakes shop: http://bit.ly/1KLvDED (or use your favorite recipe)
• Flood consistency royal icing
• -Wilton: http://bit.ly/1LF4dyq
• -Juniper Green
• _The Sugar Art
• -Sterling Pearl: http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• -Classic Gold: http://bit.ly/1kMZ9B9
• Dehydrator or Fan: http://amzn.to/1EboNYY or http://amzn.to/1QNfQZs
Watch my video to see how to create and decorate these fun Hot Cocoa Cookies!
For more confectionary decorating designs click on the photos below!