These henna cookies are inspired by my BFF, she used to spend hours painting henna designs, with a stick, on my daughter for the first days of school. The designs were awe-inspiring!
Now that my daughter is starting graduate school I thought it would be the perfect medium to pipe henna cookies in celebration of both of them!
Supplies Needed For This Project:
• Piping nozzle #1, PME or Wilton
• Artistic brush
• Damp cloth
• 12-inch disposable piping bag
• Tissue paper
• Sugar cookie recipe, use your favorite or use mine in my shop
• Royal icing recipe, use your favorite or use mine in my shop
• Soft Peak Royal Icing
• Rainbow dust black food marker
• Henna colour
• Everclear or cooled boiled water
All supplies, materials, and recipes can be found at Shop 5th Avenue Cakes
The henna Colour recipe:
5 drops Brown
1 drop Red
1 drop Crimson
Watch the video below to see the henna flower cookie design come to life!
For more creative cookies and royal icing decorating projects click on the photos below!